The BioFortis Accelerate Partner Program is designed to create a collaborative ecosystem of service providers, integrators, and technology platforms. This ecosystem enables the clinical research community to more effectively manage the operational complications associated with complex, biospecimen-based studies.
CRO Partners: Optimizing the outsourcing of sample and consent management; providing CRO partners the training and support to deliver to their sponsors the highest level of services.
Lab Partners: Providing advanced capabilities for tracking, managing, and reporting on clients' samples.
Technology & Integration Partners: Fostering an environment of collaborative research through the use of standards and prebuilt integrations.
Accelerate Partners Receive:
- Dedicated support personnel in sales, messaging development, proposal generation, program/project management, and technical support
- Specialty Training in dedicated areas
- Certification to assure the best utilization of BioFortis technologies
- Governance to assure an effective co-delivery model of our solutions
- Financial incentives
- An opportunity for a seat on our commercial advisory boards (CABs)
- Co-Marketing and Sales Support services
Contact us to find out more about becoming a partner, or how your organization could leverage our existing partner network.