Clinical Trial Sample Management
Clinical Trials Sample and Consent Tracking
With biomarker-driven clinical trials, critical decisions are dependent on collected patient samples. However, current support for clinical trial sample operations do not scale well with the increased volume and complexity demands in such trials. This lack of proper support hinders study team productivity, which negatively impacts trial execution, and poses significant regulatory compliance risks for the sponsor.
The ideal solution is an informatics system that is able to show up-to-date sample activities and relevant support data across all your clinical trial teams and partners, and provide actionable insights that result in earlier and more effective issue resolution.
BioFortis is the first company to commercially support biospecimen tracking from a full lifecycle perspective in a distributed ecosystem of clinical trial sponsor, sites, labs, vendors, and biobanks.
Our proven technology solution incorporates best practices from working with biomarker-driven trial teams over the past few years, and has been in use to track biospecimens and related patient informed consents in more than 1000 trials.
- Provide whole-picture views into your clinical trial sample operations across vendors & partners
- Reduce the risk of biomarker sample logistics from becoming the bottleneck in trial execution
- Allow your teams to discover sample problems early, and resolve issues more effectively
- Ensure regulatory compliance to patient informed consent regarding sample retention and use
- Reduce sample storage costs and free up available storage space
- Be in compliance with post-study obligations to destroy samples
Want More Details?
- Go to Part 1 background and challenges in the industry today
- Go to Part 2 technical details on the BioFortis solution
- Go to Part 3 outcomes and examples using the BioFortis solution
- You can also download the whitepaper
If you have questions or comments, we can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org