Clinical Trial Sample and Consent Tracking
For biomarker-driven clinical trials, patient samples are as important as patients themselves; critical decisions are dependent on sample analyses. However, current support for sample operations does not scale well with the increased volume and complexity of these trials. This reduces study team productivity, delays trial execution, and poses significant regulatory compliance risks.
Labmatrix is a technology-enabled solution for clinical trial sample and consent tracking. Utilized in 1000+ trials, it empowers study teams to monitor the health of clinical trials from a sample-centric perspective across the distributed ecosystem of sites, labs, vendors, and biobanks.
Finally, you can apply the same level of rigor in managing clinical trial samples as you do in managing the patients themselves.
- Reduce the risk of sample logistics becoming the bottleneck in clinical trial execution
- Acquire actionable insights into the health of clinical trial operations from a sample-centric perspective
- Enable study team to discover biospecimen problems earlier, and resolve issues more effectively
- Ensure regulatory compliance with patient informed consent regarding sample retention, use, and destruction
- Extend utilization of banked samples beyond the current study
- Reduce sample storage costs and optimize storage capacity
- Up-to-date, virtual biospecimen tracking across network of clinical trial sites, partners and vendors
- Automated reconciliation of planned vs. actual biospecimen collection and shipment
- Notification on logistics details, resolution of operational issues for trial biospecimens
- 100% user-configurable search and report on ALL data points
- Scalable data standardization and integration across multiple sources – without programming
- Computable patient consent, improving in-trial and future-use sample utilization
Want More Details?
- Go to Part 1 background and challenges in the industry today
- Go to Part 2 technical details on the BioFortis solution
- Go to Part 3 outcomes and examples using the BioFortis solution
- You can also download the whitepaper
If you have questions or comments, we can be contacted at email@example.com