Clinical Trial Sample Management
Clinical Trials Sample and Consent Tracking
With biomarker-driven clinical trials, critical decisions are dependent on collected patient samples. However, current support for clinical trial sample management operations do not scale well with the increased volume and complexity demands in such trials. This lack of proper support hinders study team productivity, which negatively impacts trial execution, and poses significant regulatory compliance risks for the sponsor.
BioFortis provides technology-enabled solutions in clinical trial sample and consent tracking. Utilized in thousands of biomarker-driven trials, our proven solutions enable study teams to monitor the health of clinical trials from a sample-centric perspective across the distributed ecosystem of sites, labs, vendors, and biobanks.
1. MONITOR THE HEALTH OF YOUR TRIALS FROM A SAMPLE-CENTRIC PERSPECTIVE
— gain biospecimen insights and metrics on your current and past clinical trial partners (sites, central labs, testing labs, vendors, and biorepositories)
2. MINIMIZE TRIAL EXECUTION DELAYS CAUSED BY BIOSPECIMEN LOGISTICS ISSUES
— your team will be able to identify and address sample problems earlier
3. REDUCE REGULATORY COMPLIANCE RISKS
— know exactly what you can and cannot do with collected patient samples
— comply with sample destruction obligations based on study definitions and patient withdrawl
4. SAVE MONEY
— reduce sample storage costs and free up valuable storage space
— reduce fines and resources stemming from sample compliance issues
Want More Details?
- Go to Part 1 background and challenges in the industry today
- Go to Part 2 technical details on the BioFortis solution
- Go to Part 3 outcomes and examples using the BioFortis solution
- You can also download the whitepaper
If you have questions or comments, we can be contacted at email@example.com